U.S. Based Help Desk
Let us provide you a U.S. based, customized Help Desk team without the capital investment, staffing issues or infrastructure requirements. Pricing is based on the services you use. Have your IT staff focus on your business issues not IT infrastructure management. By leveraging Critigen's 24x7 Help Desk / Service Desk, organizations avoid spending time and resources on training, expensive trouble ticket systems, and support costs for PC's, email, VoIP and Office Suite application support.
Located in North America, (Colorado) Critigen's 24x7 Help Desk/Service Desk offers ITIL-based incident management, including ticketing, third-party escalation, remote end-user PC support, and application support, all on a per-call or unlimited pricing basis with customized service level guarantees.
When employees have an IT issue they want to get someone on the phone right away that can resolve the problem quickly and that is what we do at Critigen Managed Services. Let us proactively monitor and manage your desktops and infrastructure for improved reliability, security and performance.
Services available through the ITIL-based Critigen 24x7 Help Desk/Service Desk include:
- Calls answered by skilled technical support engineers 24x7x365, not an answering or dispatch service
- Above industry average First Call Resolve (FCR) rate
- World Class CAN DO customer service commitment for every request
- Any combination of on-site or remote help desk services (staff augmentation)
- Access to your own secure self-service portal to request assistance and view status of tickets
- Private label service portal branding available
- Colorado-based Help Desk center
- New machine setups and training if needed
- New employee onboarding training and exit services
- Support for desktops, laptops, servers, MS exchange, VoIP sets and mobile devices
- Support for multi-location environments, including any international locations
- All popular operating systems, hardware and software platforms supported
- Remote workstation management, (including remote troubleshooting of Windows and Microsoft Office)
- Remote control license support
- Unlimited shadowing support
- 24x7 Help Desk “Eyes On” Support available, by incident or fixed monthly fee
- Dedicated Account Manager with a single point of contact responsibility
- Pricing models are offered on a fixed fee or per-call basis
- Change management and Configuration management support
- Proven problem reporting and resolution methodologies
- Tiered service level support with custom SLA requirements available
- Ability to manage multiple devices at various locations connected to multiple clouds and carriers
- Browser-based service ticket creation capability
- Incident and Problem management through an advanced trouble ticketing platform (ServiceNow)
- Ticket management for third party and carrier issues
- Index logs for all critical IT services including remote access logs
- ITIL-based incident and problem management tool sets and processes utilized
- Automatic time zone recognition
- Dedicated Account Manager with a single point of contact responsibility for your organization
- Comprehensive customized monthly reports detailing client SLA’s and Service Desk response times
Colorado-based firms enjoy additional benefits of having a Denver IT support partner.
View a one-page Summary of Critigen's Managed Services solutions and services.
Learn more about Critigen's Data Storage facilities.
Learn more about Critigen's Remote Monitoring and Management services.
Learn more about Critigen's Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
Learn about the technology partners that help deliver Critigen IT support services.
Learn more about Critigens IT Services Mission and how Critigen's people and processes make a difference.
Critigen is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
Contact Us Today to find out how Critigen's IT services can empower your people, processes and performance.