Reliable, Accessible, Low Latency
Applications are becoming more critical at the same time they are becoming more capable and complex. The reliability of multiple applications is now central to an organizations ability to function. Critigen’s Application Management Services offer “deep dive” performance monitoring, application server monitoring, and patch management, improving application performance and lowering operating costs by 15-40%.
Critigen Application Management offers 24x7 support from subject matter experts for specific applications or a complete application portfolio.
Applications managed included; Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Citrix, VMware, Oracle, Primavera, ESRI, EQuIS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center, Microsoft Office and more.
Benefits Using Critigen's Application Management Services:
- Supported IP Services: Monitoring protocols (Ping, TCP/IP, SNMP, WMI); File Services (FTP), Access Services (Telnet); Email Services (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), Web pages (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Real-time management of components processes and host server workloads
- Validate data integrity across multiple types of IP services in both physical and virtual environments
- Snapshots of transaction steps on error
- Web application monitoring intervals can be set for every 5 minutes to every hour
- Multi-level and multi-location simultaneous monitoring, monitoring of Website transactions and Web form submittals
- Real-time monitoring of key System Administration parameters
- Application production and user application support
- Complete performance monitoring of multi-step applications
- Management and tracking of patches and upgrades
- Increase availability with 24x7x365 application monitoring and management services
- Increase the efficiency of mission critical web applications
- Reduce web application downtime by up to 70% by using Critigen Managed Service “proactive” monitoring rather than just waiting for a problem to occur
Application Hosting Services Include:
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for hosting and data storage
- Uptime guarantees of up to 99.99%
- Competitive pricing based on usage parameters that the client can set and change
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): no capital investment required
- Software as a Service (SaaS): All popular operating systems and leading Microsoft Applications supported
- Predictable monthly billing for hosting and data storage
- Optimized Storage Area Network (SAN) configuration to save you data storage costs
- Mobile applications, corporate sites, rich media sites and test and development sites supported
- Support for latency sensitive applications
- Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, VMware environments, Hyper-V supported
- MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Esri Geospatial Applications, Cisco VoIP, etc) Enterprise solutions (i.e. PeopleSoft, Oracle, Citrix, Siebel, Hyperion), supported
- Unified data storage architecture supports multiple workloads
- Scalable so capacity may be increased or decreased quickly
- Managed load balancing for data storage
- Multiple firewall options available, VLANS, 128-bit and 256-bit encryption algorithms maintain data security
- SSL and token-based credentials for remote access and end-user authentication
- Advanced BGP protocols
- Virtual storage tiering automates data movement based on application affinity and workload
- Up to 64GB per virtual machine
- Network bandwidth can be designed to accommodate peak traffic periods
- Embedded data security protects data assets through role-based administration, encryption, spam and anti-virus filters
- Utilization of Critigen Microsoft expert System Administrators
- Use of leading-edge advanced software server and networking administration tools
- 24x7 phone, email and trouble ticket support
- System data backups
- Virtualization and storage
- Monthly reporting and documentation on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Independent client directory structures and dedicated applications environment
- Advanced trouble ticketing system
- Proven problem reporting and resolution methodologies
- Access to real-time portal monitoring of components processes and host server workloads
- Hosting via Tier 3 facility with N+1 infrastructure
- Compliance with SSAE SOC2
Colorado-based firms enjoy additional benefits of having a Denver IT support partner.
View a one-page Summary of Critigen's Managed Services solutions and services.
Learn more about Critigen's Data Storage facilities.
Learn more about Critigen's Remote Monitoring and Management services.
Learn more about Critigen's Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
Learn about the technology partners that help deliver Critigen IT support services.
Learn more about Critigens IT Services Mission and how Critigen's people and processes make a difference.
Critigen is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
Contact Us Today to find out how Critigen's IT services can empower your people, processes and performance.