Cloud Management and Storage Solutions
Stop managing configurations over multiple vendor environments. We are one of the only Managed Services Providers (MSP’s) that provide a “full lifecycle” of IT Services. Critigen Managed Services cloud hosting and data storage services infrastructure offers the agility and efficiency you would expect from a reliable, experienced (19 years in managed IT support services) cloud solutions provider. We provide hybrid cloud, private cloud and public cloud custom configurations over multiple locations and multiple vendor environments.
We can help IT leadership optimize the cost of cloud computing services delivery by bringing visibility to technology consumption and spending. Stop wasting valuable IT resources performing day-to-day IT infrastructure administration tasks. Let Critigen cloud hosting and storage services provide you the time you need to focus on your important business objectives.
The Benefits of using Critigen Cloud Hosting Services:
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for cloud hosting/computing and data storage (Learn more about our data storage facilities)
- Uptime guarantees of up to 99.99%
- Competitive pricing based on usage parameters that the client can set and change
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): no capital investment required
- Software as a Service (SaaS): All popular operating systems and leading Microsoft Applications supported
- Predictable monthly billing for cloud hosting and data storage
- Optimized Storage Area Network (SAN) configuration to save you data storage costs
- Advanced trouble ticketing system
- Mobile applications, corporate sites, rich media sites and test and development sites supported
- Game servers, VoIP, streaming video or other latency sensitive applications supported
- Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, VMware environments, Hyper-V supported
- MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Esri Geospatial Applications, Cisco VoIP,Enterprise solutions (i.e. PeopleSoft, Oracle, Citrix, Siebel, Hyperion) supported
Critigen Cloud Hosting Includes:
- Unified data storage architecture supporting multiple workloads
- Scalable so capacity may be increased or decreased quickly
- Managed load balancing for data storage
- Managed Security: Intrusion Detection 24x7x365
- Multiple firewall options available, VLANS, 128-bit and 256-bit encryption algorithms maintain data security
- SSL and token-based credentials for remote access and end-user authentication
- Virtual storage tiering automates data movement based on application affinity and workload
- Network bandwidth can be designed to accommodate peak traffic periods
- Availability to connect to multiple Tier 1 Internet providers in the same facility
- Embedded data security protects data assets through role-based administration, encryption, spam and anti-virus filters
- Administration by Critigen expert System Administrators
- Use of leading-edge advanced software server and networking administration tools
- 24x7 facility-based security access, alarms and video surveillance systems
- 24x7 monitoring and management services
- 24x7 phone, email and trouble ticket support
- Continuous monitoring for database, operating system, SNMP and hardware issues
- System updates and patches
- System data backups
- Up to 64GB per virtual machine
- Virtualization and storage
- Monthly reporting and documentation on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Hosting via Tier 3 facility with N+1 infrastructure
- Compliance with SSAE SOC2
Colorado-based firms enjoy additional benefits of having a Denver IT support partner.
View a one-page Summary of Critigen's Managed Services solutions and services.
Learn more about Critigen's Data Storage facilities.
Learn more about Critigen's Remote Monitoring and Management services.
Learn more about Critigen's Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
Learn about the technology partners that help deliver Critigen IT support services.
Learn more about Critigens IT Services Mission and how Critigen's people and processes make a difference.
Critigen is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
Contact Us Today to find out how Critigen's IT services can empower your people, processes and performance.