FOR FIELD WORKERS
Take a step into the future with Lemur—a best-in-class mobile GIS app built from the ground up to perfectly complement field service apps.
Lemur is able to launch from your field service app, transfer data, and initiate workflows directly to your work order, providing a fast, seamless experience between field service and mapping.
Speed up construction-to-as-built record time
Correct data in the field & improve enterprise data quality
Reduce errors in performing and recording work
Ensure adoption & minimize training
Mobile GIS Access Drives ROI
Field workers aren’t GISers, but they need the information in your GIS to provide accurate, safe, and efficient service.
Lemur provides field workers “zero-training” access to your existing GIS and to geospatial workflows like redlining and as-builting.
This means less time wasted in the field finding information, less backoffice support time, better data sent from the field to the enterprise, and faster, safer resolutions..
INTEGRATION WITH FIELD SERVICE
Integration with field service apps provides the best of all worlds. You get world-class GIS and a world-class field service app of your choosing that are both configured to fit your needs.
Integrations make navigation between these apps simple and functional and are available to most popular field service apps. Please contact us for a list.
Whether you’re online or offline, experience all of these capabilities in a blazing fast map experience anywhere you work.
- Locate correct assets quickly
- Understand asset connectivity & interdependency
- Look up asset characteristics
- Record work and defect locations
- Sketch, redline, markup, and create clear as-built drawings fast
Lemur is optimized for large deployments, offline requirements, rapid implementation, and a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
This world-class GIS mobile app can save 3-5% on field service costs. For many organizations, that can quickly add up to millions. Lemur also provides additional benefits to data quality and back office processes.
Lemur integrates your current ecosystem and ensures security:
- Central control over distribution of GIS data
- Encrypted communication
- Integrated authentication
For detailed information about these Connectors click the center icon in the carousel above.
- Lemur Connector for Click Software Click Mobile provides Esri GIS capabilities to Click Mobile users from their Work Orders and Assets. Field workers open Lemur directly to the location of the work and initiate actions in Click Mobile directly fro the assets or Work Orders shown on the map.
- Lemur Connector for Innovapptive mWorkOrder provides Esri GIS capabilities to mWorkOrder users from their Work Orders, Operations, Notifications, Equipment, and Functional Locations. Field workers open Lemur directly to the location of the work and initiate actions in mWorkOrder directly from the assets or SAP objects shown on the map.
- Lemur Connector for Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) provides Esri GIS capabilities to FSL Mobile users from their Work Orders. Field workers open Lemur directly to the location of the work and open Work Orders and related objects in FSL from the Lemur GIS map.
- Lemur Connector for SAP Asset Manager provides Esri GIS capabilities to SAP Asset Manager users from their Work Orders. Field workers open Lemur directly to the location of the work.
- Lemur Component for SAP Work Manager places Lemur’s Esri GIS capabilities inside the SAP Work Manager app. Lemur displays Work Orders, Notifications, Operations, Equipment and Functional Locations and provides a number of pre-configured actions that open SAP Work Manager screens.